1. Where is the Charlotte Convention Center located?
501 S. College Street, Charlotte, NC 28202
2. What are the directions to the Convention Center?
3. What are the dates of the Auto Show for 2016?
November 17-20, 2016.
4. What are the hours of the Auto Show for 2016?
Thursday and Friday: 12:00 Noon – 9:00 p.m. Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
5. How do I purchase tickets?
6. May I use my credit or debit card to purchase tickets at the door?
7. Are cameras and video cameras permitted on the Show floor?
8. Is there a lost and found office?
Yes, all lost and found items are brought to the Show Office or to Convention Center Security. After the close of the show, please contact the Convention Center.
9. Is there a place to eat?
The Convention Center has food available and there are restaurants in the area. You can have your hand stamped to get back into the Show.
10. Is the Auto Show open to the General Public?
11. Is there a group rate?
Yes, discount tickets are available for educational and non-profit groups. Please contact the Show Office the week of the show.
12. Do you have wheelchairs available on the Show site?
Yes, wheelchairs are available at the Show Office.
13. Are strollers allowed on the Show floor?